Acuvance TAO III Smart Access Program Card
Acuvance TAO III launches and builds on the success of the previous generation by adding excellent new features such as EASY SETTING, which suggests ESC settings for you based on the parameters you input, such as course type, surface, grip level and motor turns!
- Easy setting : Equipped with a [Direct Setting Mode] that allows you to bring out the performance of
the ESC / motor simply by entering the driving conditions [NEW FUNCTION].
Even beginners can easily enjoy the performance of the XARVIS series and motors. Of course, as with TAOⅡ,
you can make fine adjustments to a wide variety of detailed settings.
① Course type : High-Speed / Short
② Type of road surface : P-tile ･ Colored Concrete / Asphalt / Carpet
③ Road grip strength : Low / High
④ Number of motor turns : 10.5T / 13.5T
- Custom Menu : Until now, all 27 items of the setting function were displayed, and it took a lot of time to select
and change the data, but now it is possible to display only the necessary change items [NEW FUNCTION].
This allows direct access to the required items.
- Uses a 2.8-inch LCD. In addition, by enlarging the characters, a screen that is easier to see is realized
(TAOⅡ ratio: 2 times the number of dots, screen ratio: 1.3 times).
- We reviewed the layout of the menu and made it possible to change the settings more intuitively.
- The operability of the buttons has been improved (compared to TAO II), the editing of data settings has been
simplified, and the display has been changed to reduce scrolling as much as possible.
- Size: 98 x 51 x 10.5 [mm], Weight: 76g
- This product is for wired connection only and cannot be used for wireless connection.